PANASONIC LUMIX G7 REVIEW
Convert & Download | Description
Thinking about purchasing this camera? i have done the hard work for you here it is with lens for under $600
My review on the lumix g7 and also some of my settings i use for vlogging.. hope you enjoy
VIDEO FROM THE OTHER DAY WHEN I HAD A ISSUE WITH EXPOSURE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4QC3hkgzrM
ZHIUYN CRANE REVIEW - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4B2NbPJhoQ
LUMIX G7 REVIEW/ SETTING
Welcome guys to a well over due review of the Panasonic Lumix g7 micro 4/3 camera, I have had this camera for over 5 months now and thought it was defiantly time to give my feedback on the camera, so lets roll the intro…..
(Different angles of the camera for intro)
The Lumix g7 is a super light weight micro 4/3 camera with the ability to shoot 4k up to 30 fps and 60 fps at 1080p for smooth slow motion shots.
I will break the camera in to 2 parts a pros and cons list
I will explain the camera by giving you some of what I think are some pros and cons of this camera..
Im going to start with cons to get them out of the way there isn’t many but these may be a deal breaker for some people..
1. The g7 does not have in build image stabilisation this can be a big issue specially if you’re vlogging and the camera is just shaking all over the place, this isn’t really a big deal for me because I have the zhiyun crane stabiliser and also you can fix the shaking footage a little bit in your editing program such as final cut pro x.
2. The auto focus on the g7 in my opinion could be better and I am yet to find the perfect settings for this so most of the time I have to half press the shutter to get it to focus and this does get annoying specially while vlogging with it.
3. The SD card slot on the g7 is positioned with the battery on the button of the camera meaning if your tripod base plate is to large you will have to take it off to access the SD card slot.
1. The g7 goes for around $600 making it a super affordable camera thats cheaper then the canon g7x which I also have.
2. The g7 comes in at 542 grams thats including the kit lens and battery making it light enough to vlog with all day and not get tired.
3. The g7 has 4k capability making it one of the cheapest 4k cameras on the market (auto focus is a bit slower in 4k and also if you are vlogging with the 14-42 mm lens don’t forget 4k crops in, so it will be zoomed in onto your face more)
4. The g7 Battery life is really good, I have been able to vlog all day and into the night and still have a small amount of battery life left at the end of the night.
5. The button layout on the g7 is one of my favourite things about this camera its super easy to use and navigate around with all the buttons positioned in away that makes sense and not just put there..
6. The touch screen on the g7 is really responsive and easy to use with a basic layout of the menu..
MY EQUIPMENT, CLICK THE LINKS TO FOUND OUT MORE.
What cameras do i use?
Canon g7x mark ii = Vlog camera. https://tinyurl.com/k6jwh7a
lumix g7 = 4k cinematic camera. https://tinyurl.com/jwwn59n
GoPro hero 5 black = Action camera. https://tinyurl.com/lp34p6r
What computer and editing program do i use?
MacBook Pro 13″ https://tinyurl.com/kd5j8lp
Final cut pro x
What do i carry all my gear in?
Lowepro pro runner backpack. https://tinyurl.com/nxbxkeb
What stabiliser do i use do i use?
Zhiyun crane stabiliser. https://tinyurl.com/ln6ubz2
My social media accounts
You may like
- PANASONIC LUMIX G7 REVIEW
- Youtube Downloader
- Youtube Download PANASONIC LUMIX G7 REVIEW
- Download PANASONIC LUMIX G7 REVIEW MP4
- Download PANASONIC LUMIX G7 REVIEW MP3
- PANASONIC LUMIX G7 REVIEW to MP3
- PANASONIC LUMIX G7 REVIEW to MP4